This is my very favorite brownie recipe. try it out and tell me what you think.
Love and hugz to all
* 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
* 3/4 cup butter
* 2 cups white sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Microwave chocolate and butter or margarine in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter or margarine is melted.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts.
4. Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).